Saturday, January 12, 2008

It was a good two years

Well, thats it.

My online poker life has come to an end.

Two years ago, I came first in a 180 man tournament. Since then I have slowly lost money over a period of 24 months by playing poker online.

Today I had only $20 in my account left and decided to join a NL25 table and see what I could do with it, only to lose every hand I played then eventually betting all my money with a AJ two pair and getting beaten by pockets 5's, who hit a 5 on the flop, and just reeled me into the pot.

He checked raise me and I instantly knew he had a set, but I'm just not good enough and couldn't fold an Ace high two pair.

I only had $1.65 after that and was dealt QQ, and just went all in, only to be called by pocket aces that hit another Ace on the flop.

I was so sure I could have made $20 last longer than 31 hands, but as I now know for certain. Im not good enough to play poker online.

No comments: